Week of March April 18-22
Mrs. Tammy Stokley
- Identify the letter Xx
- Identify or produce sound for X
- Identify words/pictures with initial X sound
- Write or Trace letter Xx
- Identify the numbers 1-10
- Say the alphabet from memory
- Counting to 20 from memory
- Count up to ten items using finger to guide
- Naming letters in own name.
- Recognizing that letters are used to make words.
- Listening attentively to a story and answering short questions
- Identify characters in a story
- Spring Art and Craft
- Taking Turns
- Following Directions
- Washing and drying hands
- IEP time is in full swing. You will all be receiving an invitation to discuss and plan his/her IEP for the 2016-2017 school term. If the time and date that is scheduled for you will not work for you, please contact me to reschedule.
- Spring Fling has been rescheduled for Friday, May 6, 2016. Our children will be allowed to participate from 12-2 that afternoon. However, if your child participates, you MUST bring him/her to school at 12 and stay with your child for the activities. When you leave you MUST take your child with you.
- Please continue to send Box Tops for Education to school with your children.