Week of February 22-26
Mrs. Tammy Stokley
- Identify the letter Rr
- Identify or produce sound for R
- Identify words/pictures with initial R sound
- Write or Trace letter Rr
- Identify the numbers 1-10
- Say the alphabet from memory
- Counting to 20 from memory
- Count up to ten items using finger to guide
- Naming letters in own name.
- Listening attentively to a story and answering short questions
- Identify characters in a story
- Taking Turns
- Following Directions
- Naming seasons of the year.
- Washing and drying hands
- We are still collecting dimes for Relay for Life. Please send any dimes you may be able to spare for this worthy cause.
- Please continue to send Box Tops for Education as you get them.
- March 2 we will celebrate Read Across America day. We will send more information on this as we receive it.
Looking ahead: Spring Break will be March 7-11