January 11, 2015
I want to begin by thanking each of you as parents for your support. It is a vital part of your child’s education and their success. Please continue to work with your child in every aspect of their educational process.
SKILLS FOR THE WEEK:
- Letters: Oo
- High Frequency words: of, they, you
- Math: Counting by 2’s (even numbers) to 100, composing and decomposing
- Spelling: rot, mom, not, job, dot
- AR: Please help your child read their library book each night. The more they read the better they become at reading. Also, we will begin giving grades on Accelerated Reading this 9 weeks.
- TARDIES: Please have your child at school no later than 7:50 each morning or they will be tardy. They miss instructional time when they come in late.
- PTO: Kindergarten will be hosting their program on February 8th.
- MLK Holiday is January 18th. NO SCHOOL
As always thank you for your support and if I can be of help in any way please contact the school and ask for a conference or leave a message.
Mrs. Regina Odom