November 30, 2015
I hope everyone enjoyed your Thanksgiving break with your children. We certainly have a lot to be thankful for and each of your children are such blessings to me each and every day.
We only have three weeks left until the end of the 2nd nine weeks and the end of 2015. We will be working very hard to cover as many skills as possible. Please continue to work with your child on reading every night and check their folders for important notes and make sure that they do their homework every night.
- Send either snack or snack money for your child every day ($1.25)
- Sign folders on Tuesdays
- Check book bags and folders each night
- Speak to your child about behavior and talking in class
- Read AR books with your child
- Read the take home story each night ( test on Fridays)
SKILLS FOR THE WEEK:
- Letters Kk and Dd
- Cause and Effect
- Verbs that add s
- Sight words – see and look
- Numbers up to 50
- December 18th – 60% day
- December 21-January 4 Christmas and New Year’s Holiday
- January 6th begins the 3rd nine weeks
As always if I can be of help to you please feel free to call the school to speak to me. I encourage you to set up a conference to discuss any concerns about your child and to look at grades and discuss what we can do to improve on this. I appreciate your support.