November 16, 2015
Here we are at our last week before Thanksgiving break!!! It is hard to believe that we are nearing the end of November already. I have seen a lot of progress with your children during the past few weeks and I am very pleased. We will continue to work hard to see more progress in the weeks and months ahead and your support is much appreciated.
As always feel free to contact me through the school to set up a conference to discuss any concerns you may have about your child.
Important Dates to remember:
* PTO – Tonight, November 16th
* Thanksgiving Lunch – Wednesday November 18th. Cost is $3.00. (Please return the note indicating whether you will be attending)
* November 20th – Beco the magician will be coming. He does a great job and his message is to promote good choices and to be drug free.
* Thanksgiving Break – November 23-27
SKILLS FOR THE WEEK:
* Letter for the week: Rr
* High Frequency Words: me, with, she
* Math: Larger numbers 1-40
* Spelling Words: ram, ran, rat, rip, rot
* Daily Reading Story: Please listen to and help your child read their story each night and initial their paper to indicate that you have listened to them read.
REMINDERS: Please continue to read with your child each night, check their folders for any notes, and sign any necessary papers to return the next day. Also, continue to send Box Tops for Education. Our class has done a great job and I appreciate your support.
Have a Blessed and safe Thanksgiving Holiday.