Week of October 26-31
Mrs. Tammy Stokley
- Identify the letter Ii
- Identify or produce sound for I
- Identify words/pictures with initial I sound
- Write or Trace letter Ii
- Identify the number 9
- Identify groups of 9
- Write or trace number 9
- Identify circles when in groups of shapes
- Identify the color orange
- Identify objects that are orange
- Say the alphabet from memory
- Counting to 20 from memory
- Taking Turns
- Washing and drying hands
If you have not paid your child's $12 activity fee, please do so as soon as possible. It must be paid in full by October 30.
The canned food drive will be going on until October 30. Please donate to this worthy cause.
If you purchase products with Box Tops for Education, please cut them out and send them to school.
Please send $1 for our Halloween Party. We are planning on hotdogs, chips and dip, and cupcakes. Children are allowed to dress in Halloween Costumes on Friday. Please send a change of clothes for them to change into. It is game day so Ware Eagle t-shirt will work great.
Also, War Eagle tattoos will be for sale for 50 cents each Friday morning.