October 26, 2015
Last week was very exciting for the students with Fall Festival and the pumpkin patch visit. This week will also be a busy week with the Reading Fair going on. A few of you marked yes that your child will participate in the Reading Fair so be aware of the due date listed below.
- Canned food drive deadline is October 30th. Thank you so much for the outstanding participation from each of you. Our class has brought in over 40 cans. Please send any extra cans that you can before the deadline on Friday.
- Box Tops for Education: I want to thank you for supporting the box tops event. Every box top helps so please continue to send them.
- PTO ($5.00) and Activity Fees ($12.00) are due by Friday, October 30th. Please plan to pay this if you have not already paid.
* Reading Fair – Thursday, October 29th (Projects are due on the 28th)
* R – We did not get library books last week with so much going on but your
child will be bringing home a book this week. Please be sure to read the
book with/to them and ask them questions about the book. They must
return the book within a week to avoid late fees.
* Halloween Party – We are having our Halloween Party on Friday, October
30th. Your child has a note with all the information about the party.
SKILLS FOR THE WEEK:
- ELA – Initial /I,i/, Sequence, Adjectives for opposites,
- High Frequency Words: for, he
- Math: Shapes
- Spelling Words: bag, pot, tip, sip, pit – TEST FRIDAY!!!
As always I appreciate your support and if I can be of assistance in any way please do not hesitate to call the school and leave a message for me and I will return your call as soon as possible.