SCIENCE- Stars and the Solar System
* Predict the movement patterns of the sun, moon, and Earth
* Compare and Contrast the physical characteristics of the planets
* Use drawings, tables, written and oral language to describe objects and explain ideas and actions.
Vocabulary for this unit:
Sun, Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, ,Asteroid, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, Comet
SOCIAL STUDIES- The American Flag
* Meaning and Purpose for reciting the Pledge of Allegiance.
* Reconize and describe the American Flag