Monday, October 12, 2015
· Professional Development Day
Tuesday, October 13, 2015
- The teacher will introduce the skills: analyzing theme drawing conclusions, and developing vocabulary through the reading of the short story, "How Much Land Does a Man Need?" by Leo Tolstoy.
- The student will analyze and respond to theme in fiction by analyzing in detail its development over the course of the text.
- The student will complete selected pages in their All In One Workbooks.
Wednesday, October 14, 2015
· The teacher will review the reading skills and literary analysis skills related to the selection.
· The student will complete the open book test to enrich and or/remediate skills.
Thursday, October 15, 2015
· The student will complete the selection test for “How Much Land Does a Man Need?”
Friday, October 16, 2015
· The teacher will introduce a character analysis essay lesson.
· The student will complete a character analysis essay.