Monday, October 5, 2015
- The students will read “By the Waters of Babylon” by Steven Vincent Benet.
- The student will respond to inference questions and revise inferences as he/she reads.
- The teacher will lead the class in analyzing irony and point of view in the short stories.
- Students will prepare for the nine-weeks test.
Tuesday, October 6, 2015
- Students will take the nine weeks exam.
Wednesday, October 7, 2015
- Students will complete a choice board project.
Thursday, October 8, 2015
- Students will complete the essay assignment from the book comparing the use of dramatic irony in "One Thousand Dollars" and "By the Waters of Babylon."
Friday, October 9, 2015
- Students are out for fall break!