October 5, 2015
I want to begin by saying how much I appreciate your support. I have had the most wonderful year so far and look forward to what the remainder of this school year has in store for my class.
- Parent Portal Training, Tuesday, October 6, 2015 in the library from 5-6 pm for parents needing to establish an account. You must have a current email address and photo ID that matches information on file in the office to set an account.
- Fall break October 9th and October 12th, NO SCHOOL FOR STUDENTS
* Pto Fee ($5.00) due by October 31st
* Activity Fee ($12.00) due by October 31st
* The PTO will be giving away a bike each 9 weeks to a student with perfect attendance
*Box Tops – Please continue to send box tops, which helps our school get money for things needed. Our class is doing very well on this.
* Our class is doing a GREAT job bringing can tabs. Please help our class win the cupcake party. We are competing against all of the other classes in our school.
*Please get your child to school on time. Some of our students are missing important instructional time when they come in late
- We will be taking a Unit Test this week so no new skills will be started until after the test is given.
- There will be no take home story to read each night as we normally do however, please continue to work with your child on the sight words which was sent home for the first 9 weeks.
If I can be of assistance to you please do not hesitate to call the school and ask to speak to me.