Week of September 28-October 2
Mrs. Tammy Stokley
Due to Constitution day activities last week we did not complete the skills planned for the week. We will continue to work on these skills this week.
- Identify the letter Gg
- Identify or produce sound for G
- Identify words/pictures with initial G sound
- Write or Trace letter Gg
- Identify the number 7
- Identify groups of 7
- Write or trace number 7
- Identify star
- Identify objects that are shaped like a star
- Identify the color gray
- Identify objects that are gray
- Constitution Day activities
- Putting toys away
- Table manners
If you have not paid your child's $12 activity fee, please do so as soon as possible. It must be paid in full by October 31.
War Eagle Football tattoos will be available to purchase on Friday for 50 cents each.