September 21, 2015
As we begin week 7 of school I want to start out by thanking you once again for your continued support. The students are making progress with their skills and it is very exciting to see the students learn new skills each day.
Please remember to check your child’s folder every night and return any papers or folders which may need to be signed.
- PTO Fee $5.00 (Deadline October 31st)
- Activity Fee $12.00 (Deadline October 31st)
- Please work hard to help your child with the fundraiser and send the packet back with the money and orders by the deadline.
- Send box tops for education
- Constitution Day Program is Friday, September 25th,
- Read the take home story with your child each night
The Constitution Day t-shirts are in. If any parents ordered shirts we will send them home by your child but the students shirts will be kept at the school until the day of the program. We will also keep the student shirts at the school for the PTO program and then we will send the shirts home.
SKILLS FOR THE WEEK:
ELA- Compare and Contrast, Nouns, the letter /Aa/
High Frequency Words- have, is, a, to, the, little, I, am
Math- Ordinal numbers through 10, using a number line
A sight word list will be sent home for you to go over with your child each night. It is very important that you help your child with these words. They will need to master the recognition of these words before the end of the school year. The words for the first and second 9 weeks will be sent home together. After your child learns these words I will send home the new list for the third 9 weeks words.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to call the school at 601-735-2205 and ask to speak with me.