Aug 31 - Sep 4
- The students will complete Benchmark Test 1 to assess what has been learned so far in Unit 1.
- The teacher will introduce the skills internal and external conflict, cause and effect, and vocabulary through the reading of "Games at Twilight."
- The students will complete the critical thinking to assess their knowledge of the story and skills.
- The students will complete activities associated with the stories and skills such as the All in One Workbook and graphic organizers.
- The students will complete the Open-Book Test as a quiz grade.
- The teacher will review the results of the Open-Book Test.
- The students will complete the weekly assessment on “Games at Twilight.”