For the week of August 24-28 we will be working on the following skills:
- The letter Cc
- The sound for Cc
- The number 3 (recognizing, tracing/writing, identifying groups of two)
- Identifying triangles
- Identifying the color green, name objects that are blue
- Walking in line appropriately
- The classroom rules
- Going through the serving line at breakfast and lunch
Things that are due:
- $12 activity fee is due by October 31, 2015 if not already paid.
- $5 PTO membership
- If you have not sent two proofs of residency (for months of July or August only) please send as soon as possible.
Community Night is scheduled for August 31, 2015 from 5:00-7:00 p.m. at Wayne County High School.