February 16 - February 20
- The teacher will introduce the Literary Analysis Task through reviewing the writing rubric provided PARCC and MDE.
- The teacher will introduce the Reading Skill: Paraphrase and the Literary Analysis: Figurative Language to prepare for the reading of Poetry Collection Five.
- The student will complete a reading assessment from the State Reading Assessment Booklet.
- The students will complete the Literary Analysis Task provided by PARCC and MDE as preparation for a portion of the PARCC State Assessment.
- The teacher will review the Reading Skill: Paraphrase and the Literary Analysis: Figurative Language through the reading of Poetry Collection Five.
- The students will complete the weekly test on Paraphrasing, Figurative Language, and Poetry Collection Five.