Monday, October 6, 2014
- The teacher will introduce the Comparing Literary Works short stories “One Thousand Dollars” by O. Henry and “By the Waters of Babylon” by Steven Vincent Benet.
- The student will respond to inference questions and revise inferences as he/she reads.
- The teacher will lead the class in analyzing irony and point of view in the short stories.
- Students will prepare for the nine-weeks test.
Tuesday, October 7, 2014
- First and Second Blocks: Students will take the nine weeks exam.
- Third Block: Students will begin a choice board project.
Wednesday, October 8, 2014
- First and Second Blocks: Students will complete a choice board project.
- Third Block: Students will take the nine weeks exam.
Thursday, October 9 and Friday, October 10, 2014
- Students are out for fall break!