Answer Bellwork questions: 1. Explain the difference between acids nad bases. 2. What are indicators?
1. read chapter 23 section 2 in groups of 2 ( based on ability)
2.answer the Self Check questions on page 705 ( 1-5)
3. answer the chapter 23 section 2 Directed Reading and Reinforcement questions pertaining to Strength of Acids and Bases
4. Use Kagan Quiz Quiz Trade to practice acid, base, salt differentiation
Answer Bellwork question: 1. Explain what pH is. 2. What are buffers?
1. read chapter 23 section 3 in groups of 2 ( based on ability)
2.answer the Self Check questions on page 715 (1-5)
3. Using shoulder partners, answer the chapter 23 section 3 Directed Reading and Reinforcement questions pertaining to Salts
4. Make a table of common salts and their uses
Answer Bellwork questions 1. What is neutralization? 2. Explain the process of titration.
1. answer the Chapter 23 Review questions 1-20 on pages 720-721
2. Chapter 23 vocab quiz
3. Review for the chapter 23 test
Answer bellwork: 1. Answer 19 and 20 on page 720
1. Answer the post assessment on chap 23
2. Define all vocab words in chapter 24
3. Draw an illustration of all vocab words in chap 24
Answer the bellwork questions: Read page 718 1. What is acid rain? 2. How can acid levels in lakes and streams be lowered?
1. read chapter 24 section 1 in groups of 2 ( based on ability) and make their own notes. TSW be given 20minutes to complete the task
2. answer the Self Check questions on page 730 (1-5).
3. Construct foldables study organizer page 725
4. answer the chapter 24 section 1 Directed Reading and Reinforcement questions pertaining to Acids and Bases
5. Perform the Mini LAb on page 729 Modeling structures of octane
6. Make a chart of Common hydrocarbons, their chemical formula, and structural formula
7. answer the exit questions on m.socrative.com