Answer Bellwork question: 1. Explain the difference between the following types of equations: synthesis, decomposition, single displacement, and double displacement.
1. read chapter 21 section 4 in groups of 2 ( based on ability)
2.answer the Self Check questions on page 650 (1-5)
3. Using shoulder partners, answer the chapter 21 section 4 Directed Reading and Reinforcement questions pertaining to Chemical Reactions and Energy
4. Answer the test on chemical elements and symbols
Answer bellwork: 1. Explain the difference between exergonic reactions and endergonic reactions
1. answer the Chapter 21 Review questions 1-21 on page 656 including the bubble map
2. Chapter 21 vocab quiz
3. Review for the chapter 20 test
Answer bellwork: 1. Explain the difference between exothermic and endothermic reaction.
1. answer the post-assessment on chapter 21
2. answer the pre-assessment on Chap 22
3. define all vocab words in chapter 22 and draw an illustration of each vocab word.
Answer Bellwork: Read page 688 1. Explain what bioluminescence is. 2. What elements make up stainless steel? 3. What is the largest and saltiest lake in the Western Hemisphere?
1. read chapter 22 section 1 in groups of 2 ( based on ability) and make their own notes. TSW be given 20minutes to complete the task
2. answer the Self Check questions on page 670 (1-4).
3. Construct foldables study organizer page 663
4. answer the chapter 22 section 1 Directed Reading and Reinforcement questions pertaining to How Solutions Form
5. Perform the Mini LAb on page 668 Observing the Effect of Surface Area
6. Calculate the answers to the surface area problems on page 669 (1-2)
7. answer the exit questions on m.socrative.com
Answer Bellwork questions: 1. Explain the difference between a solute and a solvent. 2.Name 3 things that increase the rate of disolving
1. read chapter 22 section 2 in groups of 2 ( based on ability)
2.answer the Self Check questions on page 675( 1-5)
3. answer the chapter 22 section 2 Directed Reading and Reinforcement questions pertaining to Solubility and Concentratio
4. Use Kagan Quiz Quiz Trade to practice solution questions