Answer Bellwork: Read page 718 1. What is acid rain? 2. WHat are some monuments that have been damaged by acid rain? 3. What are some solutions to acid rain?
1. read chapter 23 section 1 in groups of 2 ( based on ability) and make their own notes. TSW be given 20minutes to complete the task
2. answer the Self Check questions on page 701 (1-5).
3. Construct foldables study organizer page 695
4. answer the chapter 23 section 1 Directed Reading and Reinforcement questions pertaining to Acids and Bases
5. Perform the Mini LAb on page 698 Observing Acid Relief
6. Make a chart of Common acids and bases and their uses
7. answer the exit questions on m.socrative.com
Answer Bellwork questions: 1. Explain the difference between acids nad bases. 2. What are indicators?
1. read chapter 23 section 2 in groups of 2 ( based on ability)
2.answer the Self Check questions on page 705 ( 1-5)
3. answer the chapter 23 section 2 Directed Reading and Reinforcement questions pertaining to Strength of Acids and Bases
4. Use Kagan Quiz Quiz Trade to practice acid, base, salt differentiation
Answer Bellwork question: 1. Explain what pH is. 2. What are buffers?
1. read chapter 23 section 3 in groups of 2 ( based on ability)
2.answer the Self Check questions on page 715 (1-5)
3. Using shoulder partners, answer the chapter 23 section 3 Directed Reading and Reinforcement questions pertaining to Salts
4. Make a table of common salts and their uses
Answer Bellwork questions 1. What is neutralization? 2. Explain the process of titration.
1. answer the Chapter 23 Review questions 1-20 on pages 720-721
2. Chapter 23 vocab quiz
3. Review for the chapter 23 test
Answer bellwork: 1. Answer 19 and 20 on page 72
1. Answer the post assessment on chap 23
2. Define all vocab words in chapter 24
3. Draw an illustration of all vocab words in chap 24