Apply for a Horatio Alger Association Scholarship
Welcome! The Horatio Alger Association is pleased to be accepting applications from high school seniors of the Class of 2014 for the Horatio Alger Scholarships.
To apply for the Horatio Alger Scholarship Programs, the following items must be completed by October :
- Online application.
- Support Form. Online form completed to support the adversities listed by the applicant.
- High School transcript. Uploaded or mailed.
- Online Certifications Form. Must be completed online by the applicant's high school counselor.
- Income Verification. Applicants must provide a copy of the first two pages of their parent/guardian's 2012 individual federal tax return (1040, 1040A, 1040 EZ or 1099 SSA-Social Security Tax Form) or tax transcript.
- See more at: https://www.horatioalger.org/scholarships/apply.cfm#sthash.rWGmI88e.dpuf