Janet Lee Carter Memorial Scholarship
Available in Student Personnel- due March 23rd to Mrs. Mills
Nobles Foundation Scholarships
All are available in Student Personnel- These are due March 23rd to Mrs. Mills.
Shelter Insurance Foundation Scholarship Program
- available to high school seniors
- senior planning to attend college/university after high school
Scholarship will be available in Student Personnel- MUST be turned in to Mrs. Anna Mills by March 31st. No late applications will be accepted.
2018 MAS County Empolyee Scholarship Program
- must have immediate family member currently working or retired from the county governemnt (not a school district or county hosiptal)
- See Mrs. Mills for application
Desk and Derrick Club of Laurel-
- intended study must be petroleum or allied industry related OR
- immediate family member employed with petroleum or allied industry
See Mrs. Mills for an application-
Deadline to submit is February 23, 2018.
National Council of Negro Women
This program is open to all students in grades 9-12 who attend schools in Clarke, Jasper, and Wayne counties.
In order to apply- students must have a 2.0 GPA and not suspended from school.
Cash Awards: 1st- $100, 2nd-$75, 3rd- $50.
Applications are on the back counter in Student Personnel.
2018 Student View Scholarship Program
- No minimum ACT
- No essay
- No lengthy applications
- No fees
Log on to www.student-view.com to complete a 15-20 minute application survey about colleges in your area. Deadline is April 22, 2018.
For the second year running, CollegeMouse.com is pleased to announce its $1,500 scholarship.
The scholarship is open to current college students and high school seniors who have been accepted to attend a U.S. college or university. The scholarship can be applied to tuition and other related college expenses.
The deadline for receiving applications is April 30, 2018.
In addition, CollegeMouse.com maintains a scholarship database that currently has over 200 other scholarships, worth over $150 million in funding.
Please share this information with your students.
To apply for the College Mouse $1,500 scholarship, go here – https://www.collegemouse.com/degreefinders-scholarship/
To find hundreds of other scholarship opportunities, check out the College Mouse scholarship database here - https://www.collegemouse.com/scholarship-opportunities/
MORA- Mississippi Organ Recovery Agency- 2018 Scholarship Program.
- Must be a registered organ and tissue donor
- GPA 2.5 or higher
- must be enrolled in Junior college or University for Fall of 2018
See Mrs. Mills if you qualify.
Concordia College Alabama
- College yearly cost $17,020
- Minimum GPA of 2.0
- Institutional Scholarships start at 2.5 GPA
- Visit www.ccal.edu click on "Apply Now"